Any Crypto Prizes at Stake.com?
The first thing we want to discuss is bonus or promotional offers for the users of BTC casino accounts. Unlike many traditional sites, Stake doesn’t feature diverse BTC bonus opportunities. It doesn’t provide welcome offers for just entering your email address. There are no deposit multipliers or free spins, as well. This may seem too scarce but the owners decided to focus on other perks.
Mainly, promotions include giveaways, tournaments, and other events with large prize pools. Here are the most popular promos:
- Stake This type allows earning by wagering. To enter the race, you should make the first bet — that’s it. A player with the biggest total amount of stakes wins. Races are available twice per day (Sunday to Friday) and once per day on Saturdays.
- Often, Stake.com runs promotions bound to specific events such as major sports championships, celebrations, culture-specific days, etc. There are also shared prize pools, giveaways, and other bonuses, e.g. cashback services or free coins.
- The casino encourages community development, so you can get bonuses by participating in social activities. For instance, there are live challenges in a live chat, Telegram, Discord, and on the forum.
- VIP Challenges. These unique competitions are open to VIP members only, at least from the Bronze segment. They are held each week and relate to different Bitcoin games and rules. Most often, these challenges are giveaways for eligible players.
The subsections below describe the mentioned bonus categories in more detail. As well, you can find more info at the official website.
Earn Bitcoin through Playing
Stake Races are attractive promotions because they require nothing from players. To participate, it’s enough to make bets. The leaderboard reflects the participants’ bets and total amounts. At the end of each race, the casino compares sums and grants prizes.
There are two types:
Simple race. These challenges are held from Sunday to Friday at 2:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. GMT. Each race lasts for 120 minutes and has a prize pool of $1,000;
Mega race. These games are available on Saturdays only. They start at 12:30 p.m. and last for 90 minutes. They have pools of $5,000.
Participate in Stake.com Events to Get Rewards
Event-based promotions relate to specific dates. Stake can start a Bitcoin game during a sports tournament, on holidays or memorable days. Sports events are especially popular, there’s a promo bound to the Australian Open. Here are the popular types:
Giveaways. They are similar to Stake Races. Players make bets and compete for the top places in the leaderboard.
Shared pools. Here, a prize pool is equally distributed among all eligible participants. The example is the CS: GO promo.
Cashback. In the case of the AO promo, it allows getting a certain amount of bets back if a player wins the first set(s) but loses the game.
Go Social – Join the Crypto Community
The social BTC bonus is part of a development strategy at Stake.com. The casino tries to build a strong community around the website. It encourages healthy competition based on different interaction channels. You can find more up-to-date info on the official website, in the Community section. For info about Telegram games, check out the related page or move to Stake’s Telegram channel directly.
Chat runs daily challenges, roll hunts, and trivia;
Discord allows getting free crypto coins each day;
Forum has a unique pay-per-post rewards system;
Telegram features live bet challenges after each race.
Casino VIPs Get Exclusive Promos
Like in many casinos, there are competitions available for certain players. It means that only VIPs can join them. Often, a player, who has at least a Bronze level, can take part. Still, some challenges require higher rankings. As for the types, VIP Bitcoin games follow the giveaway-style mechanics.
What’s so cool about these promos?
Obviously, they come with more lucrative prizes. For example, an active giveaway related to CS: GO has a prize pool of $700. In the roulette challenge for VIPs, players compete for a prize of $1,700. It’s clear that the BTC casino encourages customers to join their VIP system.
Any Fans of Sports Games?
Finally, you should remember that Stake has a separate section for sports bets. Of course, it also runs special promotions and has various bonuses.
Apart from traditional giveaways related to this form of betting, the casino offers exclusive options. Some of them are long-term while others expire quickly.
The example is a Fantasy Premier League challenge. It encourages users to participate in the official fantasy game and also get bonuses from Stake. To enter, gamblers should create a fantasy account and join the Stake league on the official site. The top 10 players in each round get prizes from the casino.
Stake Casino: Good and Bad
Moving further, let’s take a brief look at the strengths and weaknesses of this Bitcoin gambling venue. Keep in mind that there are no perfect platforms without flaws. But you should look for the most polished and suitable casinos because it’s only your choice and your wishes. To be honest, Stake.com looks pretty user-friendly so you should give it a try. Advantages and drawbacks of the reviewed casino are as follows:
- Cryptocurrencies supported. Since the site focuses on Bitcoin gambling, it supports 7 direct deposit cryptocurrencies and around 200 coins for exchange.
- Highly active community. The casino reps have built a loyal and active audience by interacting with players in live chats, Discord, Telegram, and on the forum.
- Provable fairness. All available Bitcoin games are provably fair. Any gambler can check the RNG results in a few simple steps.
- Quick registration. Stake doesn’t even require entering an email address during the registration process. It means that you can start playing almost immediately.
- Simple user-friendly website. The site looks minimalistic and attractive. The interface is clear and intuitive. There are no problems navigating through the main elements.
- Various challenges. The casino runs different competitions and challenges, has regular giveaways and contests. It’s a nice way to earn some Bitcoin.
- Lack of traditional bonuses. Although there are promotions, the fact that there are no basic bonuses is a bit disappointing. You won’t find welcome offers or free spins here.
- No phone support. The site has an in-built customer support live chat and social media channels where players can contact the team. But the support center doesn’t have a phone number.
- Plain visual/sound aspects. The site is minimalistic but some players need more than that. Sadly, all Bitcoin games feature pretty simple graphics and sounds.
- Scarce selection of games. Gamblers can enjoy 14 provably fair titles, as well as the sports betting section. That’s it.