The evolution of payment processing technology has impacted a lot of industries in the last two decades and none more so than the gambling industry. Gone are the days when banking cheques and liquid cash were the only payment options available to gamblers looking to deposit and withdraw winnings from their accounts.
Today, thanks to technology, there is a myriad of ways to make a minimum deposit at casino online — credit cards, debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, cryptocurrencies, and PayPal. The options are limitless!
Although all the modern payment options have had an impact on the UK online casino and worldwide industry, none has changed the game quite as much as PayPal has. A universal payment processing company, PayPal appeals to the masses because of its revolutionary features and capabilities which make it ideal for using in the gambling sphere.
Pros and Cons of PayPal Casinos
|Easy Sign-Up Process. PayPal is very straightforward, and its sign-up process is quick and seamless. All one has to do is to register an account, link their bank account, and they are all set.
||Not All Online Casinos Accept PayPal. Unlike debit cards which are universally accepted by PayPal casino online, some online casinos still don’t support PayPal as a payment option.
|Fees. PayPal has low service fees compared to other competitors in the payment processing niche. Most casino online PayPal sites don’t charge a fee for depositing money using PayPal, and the withdrawing fees are low, which makes PayPal economical.
||Availability. Although PayPal is available in most countries, there are some countries where their services are not available, and this is a big setback.
|Instant Transactions. PayPal transactions are all real time. Online casino PayPal deposit is reflected immediately into your account.
||Bank Account Needed. PayPal is not independent as you need a separate account with a linked bank card to use its services.
|Intuitive Mobile App. PayPal has one of the best mobile apps in the payment processing world, and this makes it convenient, especially for those players accessing mobile casinos. You can use online casinos that accept PayPal deposits. They can make minimum deposits into their accounts in seconds and continue enjoying their favourite casino games for PayPal money right from their mobile devices.
||Fees. Although PayPal’s fees are generally lower compared to its competitors’, the fact that there are fees in the first place is a drawback. Considering that some credit and debit cards have zero fees makes PayPal look expensive.
|Universal. PayPal is not just a reserve for the gambling industry; it is a universal payment option. Once you have your earnings from winning in the best PayPal casino, you can use them to pay bills or shop in stores which have the PayPal logo.
||Scrutiny. Due to security concerns, PayPal is stringent on the usage of its services, and at the slightest hint of malpractice, the company will bar you from accessing its services.
Among the factors that affect user experience in a casino is the way of payments processing. I understand how important it is to you as a casino player, therefore I showed different ways of payments in my online casino stream on Twitch, and I can assure you that with PayPal, you will have an easy time transferring your money and you won’t have any worries about the security of your money. Here are some of the features of PayPal which make it ideal for the gambling industry.
What is PayPal and How it Works
PayPal is a digital payment processing service which lets its users to conveniently send money, pay for goods and services, and accept payments for their business. The international service is available in more than 200 countries and supports all the major currencies in the world.
To get started with PayPal, you only need to register with your email address, provide your personal information, and link your bank account. You will only need to provide your bank details once, and from then on, you will use your email address to receive payments, transfer money, send out invoices to clients, and make payments in PayPal-friendly stores.
PayPal Limits and Fees
For you to send money across the world and make payments, PayPal charges a small fee for some transactions. Using PayPal to deposit money into online casinos is normally free of charge if the casino accepts this method. There are some casinos, however, which charge a small processing fee on money deposited. So you should always read the terms and conditions before depositing using PayPal.
Players can read or watch live streams about withdrawal process, and you should know that withdrawing money using PayPal always comes with a fee, which depends on the amount of money you are receiving. Usually, the fee is 3.4% of the total amount, and a flat fee of 20p if the amount is below $1,500. For transactions above $1,500, PayPal charges a fee of 2.9% of the amount, and an additional charge of 20p.
Due to legal obligations and security, PayPal has a limit on the amount of money you can send in a single transaction. PayPal caps the limit at $10,000, or its equivalent in other currencies per transaction. When it comes to withdrawing your casino winnings, you again need to read the rules provided by your casino to know the limits.
It is also important to be verified by PayPal if you want to lift transactional limits. The verification by PayPal takes a few days and is an easy process. PayPal will deduct a small amount of money from your bank account and send a special code in your bank statement.
You will need to read your bank statement and provide PayPal with the exact amount of money they deducted and the special code attached to the deduction before they can verify your account. Once verified, you can transact as much as you wish so long as the amounts are within the set limits by PayPal.
Safety of This Payment Method
But how safe is this method of payment? Can you trust PayPal with your personal and financial information? Well, PayPal is one of the safest payment methods out there, which my streaming reveals and I can highly recommend them.
PayPal employs the latest technology to guarantee the security of both its website and mobile application. PayPal encrypts all the data you provide them through SSL (secure sockets layer), which keeps it away from any prying parties. All your card information is, therefore, safe in their hands.
Although data breaches and cases of fraud are not entirely unheard of, PayPal is generally a very safe means of transacting, and so long as you are using a secure personal connection, your data and money will be protected.
PayPal Casino Bonuses and Free Offers
In a bid to encourage users to deposit money via PayPal, casino PayPal offer users bonuses and promotions whenever they opt for this method to deposit money into their accounts. The bonuses range from free spins to cash prizes to prize draws, and they can be used to play select casino games. To help you understand the various online casino PayPal bonuses and free offers, I have explained the most common freebies and promotions run by PayPal casinos below. Besides, find my live video stream where I personally stake with online casino bonus. Now, shortly about such bonuses:
Welcome Bonus with Spins
PayPal casino offer is a welcome bonus for players who sign up and choose to deposit money into their accounts using PayPal. As part of the welcome bonus, PayPal casinos will give new players free spins together with a matched amount to use in online slot machines PayPal. Free spins are a great magnet for casinos to attract new players, and PayPal casinos use them to get as many players as possible.
The amount of free spins new players get depends on the amount of money they deposit and the limit set by the casino. Players get anything from 10 free spins to 50 free spins together with a welcome bonus at PayPal casinos. Players can use these spins in the selected games.
Casinos often award players cash prizes or give them a chance to discover such prizes within specific games if they use PayPal to deposit money into their accounts. Although these offers are not very common, they are very lucrative as they don’t have any wagering requirements attached to them.
To stand a chance to win the PayPal casino cash prize, you need to deposit money using PayPal and play specific games. The cash prizes range from extra $50 to a whopping $1,000. The amounts differ from one PayPal casino to the other.
Reload matches are bonuses which players get for making subsequent deposits into their PayPal casino accounts. Reload match bonuses are different from welcome bonuses which players get after making their 1st deposit in a PayPal casino. The casino matches the deposit a player makes after making his first deposit.
For instance, if a player makes a $200 reload deposit, the PayPal casino can match this amount and give a free $200 bonus for them to play various games. Casinos typically have minimum and maximum reload deposit amounts which they will match.
PayPal casinos often run prize draws where players stand a chance of winning cash, free spins, and other prizes for depositing to further be engaged in playing certain games. For every deposit made, a player automatically enters into a draw.
Players will need to wager a set minimum amount of money within the casino. It is, however, essential to note that different casinos with PayPal have different rewarding structures for their prize draws, and players must read the terms to understand how the draw works.
VIP Bonus Tiers
PayPal casinos often run loyalty programs where they reward the customers who spend the most money in the casino. For the amount of money you spend at the casino, the casino awards you a specific number of loyalty points. The more money you spend, the more points you will have. PayPal casinos then rank users into tiers depending on the number of points they have.
The high rollers at the top of the VIP tier, get access to more lucrative bonuses and promotions. They get weekly and monthly cashback offers and other lucrative offers, which are not available to the players in the lower tiers of the ranking system.
Available Games in PayPal Casinos
PayPal casinos have a wide selection of games for gamblers. The PayPal casino games range from live dealer games streamed from real studios, traditional casino table games, casino slots, and a selection of new-school games with a host of new features. Below, I’ll quickly review some of the most popular casino games with PayPal real payments, their features, and what you can expect when you play them. All these features are vivdly shown on my video streams. Find my channel from About page.
Blackjack is one of the oldest and most popular games in the gambling industry. Whether you are in a European casino or the heart of Las Vegas, you are likely to run into hundreds of players playing blackjack. Here are the distinguishing features of blackjack PayPal:
- Played with one, two, four, six, or eight decks of cards.
- Modern-day casinos use automatic machines to shuffle the cards to avoid any interference from the dealers.
- The value of cards in blackjack is strictly dependent on their numerical value and not the suits of the cards. This is different from poker and other card games where the suits on the cards have an impact on the gameplay.
- Players play blackjack on a semi-circular table where they use chips bought from the dealer to use online betting PayPal before the game starts.
- For a player to win, the value of their two cards needs to be as close to 21 as possible. If the dealer’s value is higher than 21, then they have lost.
- The house edge in any game of blackjack is about 0.5%, which makes it one of the few games that give the house a less than 1% advantage.
- Blackjack can be played on mobile devices, desktop computers, and using virtual reality goggles. The user experience playing blackjack on any of the above devices depends on the design of the game created by software developers and the OS on which your device runs. To enjoy the game to the maximum, it is advisable to invest in a quality device and play it using a custom mobile application.
Roulette is a game where players gamble on the final position of a ball on a constantly rotating wheel. The game is available in both brick-and-mortar casinos and online casinos. Here are some of the features of roulette:
- The rules of the game depend on the type of roulette the casino is offering. There are different types of roulette variations (European, American and French), and each comes with its own set of rules.
- There are many different types of roulette bets too, and they are not mutually exclusive. This means that you can place more than one bet on a single game and each bet will be independent of the other wager. It is, however, important to note that you can’t place conflicting bets simultaneously, e.g. betting on a black and red at the same time.
- In roulette, players don’t compete against other gamblers, they try and beat the house. They are, therefore, betting against the dealer.
- The house edge of roulette depends on the type of game that the casino offers. The house edge is typically between 2.7% and 5.25%.
- Online roulette PayPal options can also be played on mobile devices, desktop computers, and using virtual reality goggles.
Just like blackjack and roulette, poker is one of the players’ favourite in casinos. Originally from North America, the game has spread to other parts of the world becoming a global sensation. The reason why most people love poker is because of its simplicity. Below are some of the features of poker that you should expect in PayPal casinos:
- There are different types of poker, but the basic premise is the same — to hold a superior hand to other players at the table, or bluff and make them believe that your hand is better than theirs even though it is not. There are many variants across the world, but there are six popular types played in licensed casinos. Texas Hold ‘Em and Omaha are among them.
- In poker, players are betting against each other. Each player places their bet depending on the hand they have, and all the bets make up a pot which all the players are competing to win. Pots can be as high as $1 million in international tournaments.
- The house edge in poker depends on the variant the casino is offering. Video poker, for instance, has a house edge of 0.46% on a full deck play, while Pick ‘Em Poker gives the house an advantage of between 0% and 10% depending on the in-house rules running the game.
- The value or rank of a player’s hand is dependent on the mathematical frequency of the cards in his hand. The more unique the combination of numbers is, the more valuable it is.
- The maximum bet in poker depends on the amount that is currently in the pot. And a player can’t use all their betting chips at once unless they are playing the no-limit version of the game which is common in major tournaments. Most PayPal online casinos offer a fixed-limit variant of betting where players have a set number of raises which they can make to their wager before the casino caps the limit.
- Poker can be played across various devices and platforms.
Baccarat is often misunderstood as a difficult game, but in fact, it is very straightforward. Once you have grasped the basics of the game, you will be having lots of fun at the table playing the game. It is a card game with unique rules and variations differing from one casino to the other. Here are some of the most common features of baccarat:
- A player has to decide on whether to bet on the player or the banker. The aim is to predict who has the card with the highest value closest to 9. Each bet has its own set of advantages and setbacks. Although there is an element of luck attached to the game, statistics tend to suggest that you are safer betting on the banker than the player.
- Betting on a tie results in the highest odds. The tie bet in a typical baccarat game will pay you 8 to 1. This means that if you bet $10 on the tie and win, then you will win an additional $80 which will leave you with $90. The chances of hitting the tie are, however, just 10% which makes it a high-risk bet.
- Baccarat offers the house an edge of 1.06% for the banker bet, 1.24% — for the player bet, and 14.36% — for the tie bet. If you choose to wager on the banker or place the player bet, the casino will have a minimal advantage over you, which makes the game fair as you stand a decent chance of winning.
- Different gambling sites have different maximum bet limits for their games of baccarat. Mr. Green Casino, for instance, has a $250 limit on a single bet of baccarat, while CasinoBetway has a $300 limit per bet on the high-roller baccarat.
- Baccarat can be accessed in online casinos using any device — mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.
Online PayPal slot sites are arguably the most popular casino games, especially in mobile casinos and this is down to their quick gameplay and the myriad of bonuses that the slot games have on offer. Casino software developers create online slot games incorporating modern-day trends and storylines in a bid to attract as many users as possible.
Today’s online slots PayPal feature excellent video graphics, seamless gameplay, and thousands of bonuses and promotions. Different PayPal games have different return-to-player rates depending on the number of reels. Progressive slots are also an important part of the online slot world, and they have ever-increasing progressive jackpots which appeal to players. The more players play these online games, the bigger the jackpot becomes.
User Experience of PayPal Casinos
PayPal casinos do their best to make your experience with their website or app as enjoyable as possible. From the development of games software to the design of the websites, casinos strive hard to ensure that you enjoy every second using their website or mobile applications. Casino websites are designed to be as clean, intuitive, and attractive as possible.
Compatibility of the websites with both desktops and mobile devices is a crucial aspect for user experience. Although some casinos have different mobile applications for different operating systems (Android, Windows, and iOS), others only have websites.
These features keep the gamblers glued to their screens, playing the games for as long as possible.
It is imperative for casinos to always provide around-the-clock support to their customers. Support teams respond to queries regarding the issues which customers encounter in the casino. It is also a good way for casinos to react to and settle any disputes consumers might have.
There are different channels through which casinos offer customer support to their clients. These include direct support services via phone, instant chats, emails, FAQs, etc. Customer support plays a key role in improving user experience with the casino. Businesses should invest in the best customer support resources to ensure that they meet the needs of their clients.
Below are some of the most popular questions that people ask about PayPal casino sites. I have used my many years of experience in the gambling industry and researched hundreds of PayPal casinos to provide you with the best answers to these questions.
Is PayPal Offered At All Casinos?
No, PayPal is not offered in all casinos. PayPal is a relatively new solution, and all casinos are yet to absorb the technology and make it part of their payment processing system. PayPal is also not available in all countries.
It is, however, important to note that most of the reputable casinos in the world accept PayPal, so there is no shortage of casinos which support this method. Always look out for the PayPal logo at the bottom of casino websites, or read casino terms and conditions to find out if they accept PayPal or not.
Is It Legal to Gamble with PayPal?
Yes, it is completely legal to deposit money using PayPal and gamble online with PayPal in your favourite casino for real money. The legality of using PayPal depends on your location. As I have mentioned above, there are some countries where PayPal does not legally operate and using it in such countries is prohibited.
It is also crucial to ensure that online gambling PayPal is legal in your country before you can visit online casinos that use PayPal to deposit or withdraw money, and gamble for real money. If both using PayPal and gambling are legal in your country, no regulation bars one from opting for it.
What is the Maximum Deposit with PayPal?
The maximum amount you can deposit into your casino account using PayPal depends on the casino limits. A lot of casinos typically have a limit ranging from $10,000 to as high as $99,000. The websites always indicate their minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
BetVictor and 888 Casino, for instance, limit the daily deposit amount to £3,000, while LeoVegas Casino has a £1,500 deposit limit using PayPal. The amounts vary from one casino to the other, but the limit is often below £5,000 per day as this is more than enough to play with.
It is vital to note that PayPal limits single transaction amounts to just $10,000. This means that if you intend to deposit more than $10,000, you will need to make multiple transactions. It is also imperative to know that PayPal might request you to provide them with more information if you are making frequent deposits of money involving large sums of money.
This is part of their policy, and it is a means of curbing fraud. Once PayPal has verified your identity, you can transact with as much money as you wish so long as it is within their set limits.
Any Specific Withdrawal Requirements to Take Off?
A lot of people ask whether there are any special requirements needed when you want to withdraw your winnings from a PayPal casino. The answer is yes. Different casinos have different requirements which players have to meet before they can withdraw money from their casino accounts into their PayPal accounts.
First, players need to have a certain minimum amount of money in their accounts before they can withdraw the amount using PayPal. The average amount is between $30 and $100. Before you hit this amount, you can’t withdraw the funds using PayPal.
You also need to satisfy the wagering requirements on any bonus you received before you can withdraw your winnings using PayPal. If the amount in your account is part of winnings from a bonus or a promo offer, you are obliged to satisfy the casino’s requirements.
The maximum amount that you can withdraw from your account depends on the casino’s limit and the status of your PayPal account. A lot of casinos have a withdrawal limit per day, which is typically below £5,000. It will also depend on whether your PayPal account is verified or not.
Which Countries Accept Real Money PayPal Gambling?
The use of PayPal to gamble depends on two things — the legality of PayPal gambling sites in the country that you are in and integration of PayPal in the payment process a casino maintains. PayPal will only let you deposit money into casino websites which are compliant with the specific country’s gambling rules and regulations, and are licensed by the respective bodies.
Still, even if it is legal to gamble with PayPal for real money, you need to ascertain that the specific casinos that accept PayPal as a mode of payment. Once again, be on the lookout for the PayPal logo in the Payment Options page. Having said that, PayPal is an international payment option, and it is used by millions of people in hundreds of countries.
What are PayPal live casino game providers on offer??
The live casinos are great for fans of Evolution Gaming, Netent, or Ezugi live dealer games suppliers. New customers can get good promotions. Check my review to see what’s there in store for you.
Can I Get No Deposit Bonus at PayPal Casinos?
If you wonder whether you can claim no deposit bonuses at PayPal online casinos, you’ve come to the right place. You might find free spins or free cash no deposit offers depending on what you’re into, slots or table games. I can only speak through my experience with PayPal casinos.When you sign in to Monster casino using your laptop or mobile, you’ll get $5 free immediately after registration as a new member. So, if you’re in a search for a trusted casino featuring the PayPal banking option and a free promo or the first deposit bonus, take advantage of the limited time offer to win real money at casino games while you can! Meanwhile, make sure you check out my list of all the best casinos and their bonuses to make the informed decision.