a word from reviewer
Bonuses at Jackpot City
The first and the most lucrative offer from Jackpot City is its sign-up bonus. Combined, it can bring you up to €1,600 bonus cash. It’s a deposit-based promotion. So you first have to send your own cash to get extra real money. The bonus is distributed across four deposits, each with a 100% multiplier and up to €400 in bonus cash.
To not miss out on this opportunity, know a few key facts about this welcome bonus:
• All bonuses will be voided if you try to withdraw them before meeting WR;
• Wagering requirements or WR for this offer are a 70x bonus amount;
• WR may be different for different games;
• You can bet the maximum of €8 in one round or 50 cents on one line;
• You can obtain it within 7 days after the registration;
• All bonuses are lost if you don’t use them within 2 months;
• It is required to deposit at least 10 units in your local or the chosen currency.
For all gamblers, Jackpot City has an in-house loyalty program based on six levels. Below, you can check the most essential offers and facts about all these levels. In a nutshell, the program lets you earn points by wagering, and then redeem these points to get bonus cash. Be aware that some rules may change so check the terms and conditions regularly to find updates.
Here are the most important things to know about the casino’s program:
All six levels feature the same structure but different numbers:
• Bronze from 0 to 2,499 points; 0% increase; no specials;
• Silver from 2,500 to 11,999 points; 3% increase; 25% on daily slots;
• Gold from 12,000 to 49,999 points; 6% increase; 50% on daily slots;
• Platinum from 50,000 to 124,999 points; 8% increase; 75% on daily slots;
• Diamond 125,000 and higher; 12% increase; 100% on daily slots;
• Privé invite-only; 15% increase; 120% on daily slots.
Each day, there are a few special slot games with extra loyalty points from wagering;
It’s required to wager enough each month to maintain your level;
You can get 1 point by wagering from €1 to €100, depending on the game;
You can redeem 5,000 points for 5 bonus credit units that can be used as cash;
You will get 2,500 points after making the first deposit;
You will lose loyalty points if you don’t redeem them within 60 days.
Apart from the aforementioned welcome offer and experience points, all registered gamblers can enjoy several regular promotions. For instance, Jackpot City often delivers guaranteed matches. These daily bonuses reward you with extra bonus money after depositing. Multipliers can vary from 10% to 200%, check the exact rules for each day. Other regular offers may include:
• Bonus Wheel that you can spin every 4 hours to get points, cash, or spins;
• Extra loyalty options help you generate more points;
• Game-based bonuses with free spins or multipliers for specific slots;
• Random giveaways give you cash, spins, and other perks;
• Tournaments require you to bet and/or win to climb the leaderboard for prizes.
- Different game modes
- Long history and rich experience
- Licensed and certified
- A lot of games, including Live Casino
- 24/7 live chat and customer service
- Not available for UK and US gamblers
- Low loyalty exchange ratio
- High wagering requirements
- Not the best designs
- Only two software providers